Comprehensive Eye Exams in Orillia & More
Our eye care center in Orillia, ON offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management, immediate attention for eye emergencies, and complete eye health management. Dr. Kingstone provides eyewear prescriptions and offer corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. You can get in touch with Orillia Eyewear & iCare to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.
Our Eye Care Services:
- Complete eye exams are not just for updating your prescription. Learn more about what your eye doctor will screen for, what to expect at your appointment, some of the advanced technology we use, and special considerations for pediatric and infant eye care.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, though we are able to fit most patients even hard-to-fit, and to generate your contact lens perscriptions.
- Our in-house finishing lab is equipped with state-of-the-art technology which enables us to provide seamless service throughout your eyewear purchasing experience.
- Eye problems can range from mild to severe; some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own. Here's a short list of common eye conditions we treat, such as astigmatism, dry eye syndrome and presbyopia.
- We diagnose and manage ocular diseases such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and Cataracts.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Low vision is the term used to describe reduced eyesight that cannot be fully corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses or eye surgery.
- We invite you to browse through these articles to find information about vision and eye health for you and your family.